I’ve had hair extensions for years and the damage was upsetting to say the least. My hair was thinner and shorter than it was before the extensions (and the bleaching) haha. I also did that round on Accutane which caused my hair to thin. Needless to say I started looking into how to get my hair healthy again! Here are some of my favorite haircare products I’ve found!
1. Mason Pearson hairbrush, the Rolls Royce of hairbrushes. This hair brush is pricey but totally worth it! First off it comes with a lifetime guarantee so as long as you don’t lose it, you’ll never need to buy another hairbrush! Second off the boars hair helps to stimulate your roots which promotes health growth and to spread evenly the oils from your scalp to the tips of your hair for healthier shinier hair! It also causes less damage to your hair than most hairbrushes.
2. It’s a 10 Keratin Spray, keratin is all the rage lately. It strengthens your hair preventing damage and makes it unbelievably soft! I’ve noticed it makes my hair grow faster too! If you can’t afford a Brazilian Blowout, then this is the next best thing, or hey, do both!
4. Kenra Shampoo and Conditioner, my favorite shampoo and conditioner I’ve found thus far! The shampoo leaves your hair nice and clean without making it too dry and the conditioner makes your hair silky smooth without being too oily! Plus they smell yummy!
5. Ovation Cell Therapy System plus Ovation Healthy Hair & Scalp Pills! Instantly makes your hair appear thicker and healthier and due to this product making your hair healthier and thicker you will have less damage which will allow your hair to grow faster! And they smell like a tropical vacation! Plus the hair treatment doubles as a leave-in hair mask!
6. Slip Pillow Case (it’s a 100% silk!). Unfortunately they’re not shipping these to the US yet…but I love the packaging and all the colors they come in! A 100% silk pillow case will cause less damage to your hair than a cotton pillow case and less frizz. It’s also amazing for your skin! No more indents on your face that could lead to wrinkles!
7. A Healthy Lifestyle! Health is beauty and beauty is health. You need to eat right, work out, and enjoy life to truly be healthy and to truly be beautiful!